Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heading out to San Francisco....

Inhale, deep breath, sigh. Tomorrow I am leaving for a weekend in San Francisco. It is an annual affair with my favorite girls in the whole world. My daughters of course! We are staying at the Fairmont on Nob Hill and are planning to do... nothing! We are all ready for a relaxing weekend of doing whatever we feel like doing. All of us have many people we take care of and lots of stress and we are all ready to take a breather and just relax. Our biggest concerns will be where to eat and what drink to order. 
But knowing us, we will fit in a little time for home design and fashion. We all love to walk so I'm sure we will do justice to the hills of San Francisco.  

See you next week!


This is my family. My girls, from the left, Robin (the wonderful mom of Jack and Lola), Aimee (the incredibly talented chef) and Sarah ( a first grade teacher who does wonders with her students).


The beautiful Fairmont on Nob Hill. We go on a girl's vacation once each year and when we go, we do it right!


 Oh yeah, there will be a lot of this going on.


 The bridge!


 The wharf!


The hills! 
OK, I gotta go pack. Have a great weekend!


1 comment: