Thursday, March 22, 2012

Halfway there...



My wallpaper came much faster than they predicted so yesterday I started in! I have never worked with such high quality paper, as in designer, and what a difference! It is thick and it does not stretch, the pattern lines up beautifully. But unlike other papers, it does not come pre-pasted so that is a bit of a trick. Trial and error, I put too much paste on the first piece and there were bubbles, but by morning, they were all gone!
I love it.

 Beautiful and elegant

 The bay window will be my undoing. I have never papered a bay window before so I am following my painter's lead as to where to paper. Keep your fingers crossed it ends well, so many angles and edges!


 This pattern and colorway are divine.

 When I am involved in a project that is all I do. The kitchen gets ignored, the laundry piles up and I barely even get dressed for the day. I just dive in and work.  Things are kind of a mess over my way!

Can't wait to show you the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment