Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chinoiserie

I am once again in love and obsessed!


 I have been spending a lot of time looking at Chinoiserie and am completely taken with it. So much so that I am going to paper my dining room with it! 


After hours of research and studying patterns I made a decision and ordered the paper today. Now I just have to wait the ten days for it to get here! 


And I am never good at waiting. 


BTW, I had no idea how to pronounce this word, so I did some research and there is some debate, but here is how the majority say it, Sheen-waz-er-ee.


I also discovered an incredible blog that is solely devoted to all things Chinoiserie. Take a look, you will love it as much as I did. 


http://chinoiseriechic.blogspot.com/ 


I will, of course, publish pictures of my dining room upon completion. Isn't it gorgeous!

Pinned Image 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I'm in love with your blog and with this new wallpaper !!! Really. I think we have so much in common. I will do a post about your blog very soon and send everyone I know over to see you. Please send me a pic of you which I may use.
    Got your order, all is well. Thank you X10 & xx's

    ReplyDelete