Tuesday, June 5, 2012

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY...

June has arrived with the gorgeous roses and beautiful peonies that I love.
 Unfortunately, it packed buckets of rain in it's suitcase. 
I swear, if I did not know better, I would think it was October! So I decided to live vicariously through my blog.

Here are photos of outdoor dining areas and patios. I am hoping they lift our spirits a little bit, until we can actually use the real thing!

Of course I love this photo. The green pillows absolutely add the final needed punch. I was so inspired by it that I got online and did some research for reasonably priced bolsters for my black and white striped cushions. I will only use Sunbrella fabric because it doesn't fade, but even more importantly I can get any stain off it fairly easily.

I found these pillows on a site called Home Decorators. The 19 x 12 inch pillow is on sale for $20, and the 22 x 9 inch bolster is $19. Excellent prices for Sunbrella fabric.
19"W Outdoor Throw Pillow
Indoor/Outdoor Throw Pillow - 22"W x 9"D

 The pink umbrella is a great touch!

 Monochromatic and sophisticated.


 Again, the spring green color is wonderful!


Do you think I like black and white striped fabric?


 Refreshing.


 Gorgeous.


 Love it!



 I love this pool set up.


 The idea of a chandelier in a tree is intriguing. 


 I like this because the fireplace does not take over the terrace. So many times they are way too big.
 Also, the lantern is awesome!

 Dreamy!


 Love how lush this is, would not want to be responsible for keeping the pool clean!


This furniture is to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment