Friday, June 15, 2012

WINDOWS

Have you noticed all the steel windows in new homes? I know they are common in old houses, especially in Europe, but I had not noticed them in new construction until recently

They are beautiful and I can only imagine that they last forever and are so easy to care for. If I was in the process of designing and building a new home I would definitely give these serious consideration!

 Sleek, they work well in minimalist design.


 Just incredibly beautiful.


 Just think, no warping or rotting and never need repainting!


 With shutters, fabulous!


 What a gorgeous kitchen.



 It would seem all shapes and sizes are possible.


 They can work in every design from traditional to modern!


 Huge windows, but they seem to fade into the background making you feel like the gardens are closer.


 This is beyond beautiful!



1 comment: