Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just a peak at our new home....

We moved into our new home last December and this is the first room I completed. (Well, is anything in design and decorating really ever finished!) I love a bedroom that envelopes you, it is a haven of peace and serenity. I look forward to climbing into my luxurious bed every night!
The wall color is Benjamin Moore's Quiet Moments.
The trim is Benjamin Moore's Cloud White.


I covered all the upholstered furniture in a little french fabric from JoAnn Fabrics, even the panels on the armoire. I'll post the name as soon as I find it.



I bought this wonderful desk/vanity at Ruffles and Rust in Snohomish. 

The bench is vintage French, I recovered it myself, saving the braided trim and reusing it
The bedspread is from Horchow

The print above the bed is from Faded Elegance, a fabulous shop on First Street in Snohomish.
The nightstands are from Pottery Barn, lamps from Restoration Hardware.


The drapes are a custom shade ordered from The Drape Palace, online.

This is a vintage piece from Italy, circa 1940's. I found it on Craigslist and it was only 20 miles away at Tuxedo Junction in Duvall. The chandelier is from Pottery barn.


No comments:

Post a Comment