Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Decorating the house for Christmas is one of my favorite things to do. Every year I use some of the same traditional arrangements that I cherish, and add new ideas to keep things fresh. because of all the different styles you can use, the possibilities are endless. What is your favorite vignette that you have used over the years?


In the entry foyer I decorated in a Dr. Seuss style. I was inspired by a hat I saw at Ben Franklin. My stone statues are wearing one, as well as the tree!


I got these amazing reindeer at Ruffles and Rust. They are so whimsical.

The picture behind the buffet contains one of my all time favorite presents. My daughter embroidered 12 panels with  a  hand drawn picture depicting the different traditions we love in our family.
It is beyond amazing!









No comments:

Post a Comment